At Kriit Technologies Pvt. Ltd, you will find Careers that unlock opportunities and drives transformation. If your passion is to do work in a way that generates good outcomes – then do join us.
We have some excellent openings for aspiring individuals, and we welcome you to join our team in an ever-growing organization.
1. Fresher Salesforce Developer
2. Sr. Salesforce Developer
3. Team leader
1. Fresher Salesforce Developer/ Trainee Salesforce Developers
We are actively looking for Jr Salesforce Developers to join us in Surat office. It will be a great opportunity to learn and work on complex implementation projects for some leading tech companies globally.
Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience Require Skills: Basic of Salesforce or JAVA or .Net knowledgeOops Concept and Logical approach Good programming and communication skills
As Trainee Salesforce Developer, you will be part of our salesforce development, support, and enhancement team. You will learn and work on real Salesforce projects. While we will make all efforts in getting you trained with proper mentoring and guidance, we expect you to give your 110% effort in making sure that you are learning and growing your Salesforce development and communication skills to be project ready. It will be an amazing opportunity for you to learn very valuable skills and work on some truly complex Salesforce projects.
Key duties and responsibilities include
- Learn and perform configuration and customization of the Salesforce.com platform
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform?
- Utilize best practices to perform operational support, enhancements, and bug fixes as needed
Skills and experience required
- Strong programming skills in any language (C, C++, Java) and a keen sense of algorithm and data structures
- Passion to learn and grow
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills
2. Role: Senior Salesforce Developer
Customer interaction, liaising directly with the clients.
Analyze and review business, functional, and technical requirements.
Document and develop code according to specifications and standards.
Prepare test data, plan, and conduct basic unit or module testing,
Provide support for quality assurance testing and defect resolution.
Participate in project team meetings and communicate effectively with peers, architects, system analysts, business analysts, project managers, quality control, and across other technology team boundaries, reporting project status as required.
May be required to be on call to provide support on an as-needed basis.
BE/B.Tech. in Computer Science, IT, or a related domain.
- Min 3 years of development experience with Salesforce.com (Apex and Visualforce, configuration including profiles and permission sets, workflows, approval processes, communities, custom settings, test classes, visual flows, process builder, LWC, etc.).
- Advanced APEX and Visualforce coding experience are essential.
- LWC knowledge is a must to have.
- Experience with batch and scheduled jobs.
- Experience with consuming and producing REST web services.
- Experience with good coding best practices and Salesforce design patterns.
- Salesforce Developer Certification.
- Good understanding of Agile principles.
- Experience working independently with minimal supervision and guidance.
- A genuine passion for cloud computing.
- Proactive thinking with a ‘can-do attitude.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and vocal. Preferred:
- Certification: PD1 / PD2 / Sales Cloud / Service Cloud
- Experience in working on Lightning Projects is a great bonus.
3. Team Leader:
- Understand client’s business pain points and offer solutions to address leveraging the salesforce.com platform/ offerings.
- High-level functional and deep technical knowledge of Salesforce products and features, capabilities, best use and how to deploy, including knowledge of the Salesforce platform and ecosystem.
- Use consulting skills, business knowledge, and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussions with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
- Assist business stakeholders in the design, business architecture, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
- Should have developed end- end implementation of full cycle projects for multiple client engagements aligning to their business needs
- Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- experience in Apex, Salesforce Lightning, SFDX, LWC, Visualforce, Service Cloud, Community cloud Marketing cloud, EDA salesforce velocity
- Experience in designing custom objects, custom fields, picklists, page layouts, workflow, approval processes, validation rules, custom tabs, reports, and Visualforce pages.
- Functional knowledge of Salesforce.com data structure and understanding of how to leverage the tool to meet complex process and reporting requirements
- Very strong Salesforce Configuration, Customization, Data Migration, Integration, APIs, experience
- Experience in Agile development methodologies Hands-on experience in administration setup, e.g., managing users, security controls, and data as well as creating roles, profiles, and reports.
- Lead, build and train a team of developers on Salesforce development techniques
- Handle numerous projects/priorities using proven project management methodologies and sound development practices to ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions
Application Architect and System Architect certification is plus
- Minimum of 6 – 9 years of Development experience in Salesforce technology
- Experience working with more than one team
- Experience with offshore and otherwise distributed teams
- Background in Agile processes
- Self-motivated, positive, energetic, confident, and ethical with a strong drive for results
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, and knowledge transfer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills